On February 18th, Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism in Lam Dong Province said that until now, there has been any cases of Covid-19 virus infection in La
Six reasons why you should give Mountain Bike a try
1. Mountain biking keeps me fit!
Is it bragging to say that your have strong legs and well-defined biceps? That your resting heart rate is low and so is my cholesterol? Biking is a great way to stay in shape. It provides a combination of high and medium to low intensity cardio workouts, allows you to build muscle, and works your core and arms too. For me at least, biking is a total-body workout.
Total-boday workout by biking
So the next time someone asks why you mountain bike, I think the better question might be, why DON’T they! and After all, it is exercise.
2. Mountain biking is an escape.
When you’re biking, and you’re focused on the ride, there is no room in your brain to think about that fight you had with your mom, the new project the boss assigned at the last minute, or what you’re going to do about that weed bed in the back yard you call a garden. Biking is an escape from all that. When you’re on the bike, the bike and the ride are all that you think about. THAT is often reason enough to get out there and ride.
Escape and Enjoy
3. Mountain biking always presents a challenge.
There are always new ledges to make it up, drops to conquer, hills to climb faster, and descents to speed down. Every time you ride you set a new goal: make this drop, ride that ledge, PR on the Wrangler descent… if you’re someone who enjoys a challenge, then mountain biking is the sport for you. Of course, the main goal should always be to have fun
4. You’ll get closer to nature
As Rachel Carson once put it, “Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts”. Indeed, research shows that those who are able to distance themselves from the noise and havoc of daily life to find reprieve in the tranquility of nature are happier, less stressed and more energetic.
Be in Nature
5. You’ll boost your confidence
The feeling of making it up a monster climb, balancing your way across a narrow ladder bridge or carving your way down a technical descent is a pretty incredible one. And luckily, most mountain bike trails offer heaps of obstacles, challenges and personal Everests, no matter your skill or fitness level. All you need is a bit of practice, some determination and a kick in the ass to face your fears and push your limits… which happens to be a pretty good analogy for just about anything in life worth accomplishing.
6. It Makes You Feel Young Again: The other day you threw my tennis rackets in your backpack and rode you bike the two miles to the court. Bam! you was 13 years old again, only with a cool bike and no ugly perimeter perm. It felt great. There is something uniquely liberating about riding a bike. Feeling the wind in your face, the sun on your back, and the pavement speeding by below. There’s nothing quite like it. You’re convinced that feeling youthful inside is half the battle in this process they call aging…
Isn't Young and Cool?
So go get your ride on, and happy cycling!
Let’s visit the dairy farm of Dalat Milk – one of the impressive destination of Da Lat
Are you wondering how to transfer from MuiNe to DaLat by car , by bus, by coach which is comfortable and safe?