Ha Noi - Sapa
Discover Sapa: Embark on a two-days journey through stunning landscapes, including rice terraces, Muong Hoa Stream, and ethnic villages. Immerse in local culture, savor authentic cuisine, and experience the charm of a homestay. An unforgettable adventure blending natural beauty and cultural immersion, leaving lasting memories of Sapa's allure and diversity.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by Bus with a Long Trek to Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai – Ta Van Village (L, D)
6.00 – 6.30: Pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter and board a large bus to depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Take the highway to Lao Cai city and make the first rest stop.
11.00: Second rest stop in Lao Cai city before heading to Sapa.
13.00: Arrive in Sapa Town, where you will be greeted by local ethnic people such as H'Mong, Dzao, and Tay wearing colorful traditional costumes. The guide will take you to a local restaurant for lunch...
Enjoy a delicious meal of authentic Vietnamese dishes.
14.30: Begin the trek by hiking through Y Linh Ho and continue trekking through rice terraces along Muong Hoa Stream to reach the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai, where you can admire the breathtaking landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. In the late afternoon, you will arrive at Ta Van Village, the home of the Giay ethnic group.
The trek covers a distance of approximately 9 km and lasts for about 3.5 hours.
17.45: Check-in at a homestay and get acquainted with the Dzay family. Take some time to enjoy the mountain life during sunset. You can even participate in cooking local dishes with the family and have a peaceful dinner. In the evening, you can join the nearby local bar for music and socialize with other tourists before overnighting at the Bungalow.
Day 2: Medium Trek from Ta Van to Giang Ta Chai Village - Sapa - Hanoi (B, L)
7.00: Optional participation in a cooking class to learn how to prepare Vietnamese dishes such as Pho (Phở), Nem Cuốn, etc. (Note: The cooking class is available upon request and costs USD 7 per person).
8.00: Enjoy breakfast prepared by the family and embark on another exciting day of trekking.
8.45: Continue walking through the rice paddies, capturing beautiful photos of the stunning surrounding landscapes. Trek through the bamboo forest and take a moment to admire the panoramic view of Giang Ta Chai village, the home of the Red Dzao People.
The trek covers a distance of approximately 4 km and lasts for about 2 hours.
11.00: Cross the Giang Ta Chai Bridge and return to the main road.
12.00: Return to the Bungalow for a shower and prepare for lunch.
12.30 - 13.30: Enjoy lunch.
13.30: The van or car will pick you up and take you back to the bus station, where you will receive your bus ticket.
14.00 - 15.00: Free time to explore Sapa Town or go shopping.
15.00 - 15.30: Gather with the group at the bus station to prepare for departure to Hanoi.
15.30: Board the bus for the return journey to Hanoi, with two rest stops along the way.
22.00: Arrive in Hanoi, goodbye , thank for choosing us.
Normal price: 95 USD/person for Group from 2 people
Single sup: 32 $
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- Insurance during the time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Bungalow is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.