Amazing Tour In Dalat city
Dalat Amazing Tour brings you a full of taste of beautiful nature and deep understanding of the culture, religion, and people in Dalat, Vietnam:
Visiting two of the most beautiful waterfalls are Datanla Waterfall, and Elephant Waterfall.
Chilling on The Lake is recognized as a national tourism area of Vietnam. Here you will experience some activities such as kayaking, swimming rowing the SUP
Visiting the countryside of Dalat city such as minority ethnic, pagoda, coffee plantation...
Place to visit
9:00 am - 9:30 am: Hotel pick up in Da Lat city center or meet up at the location
1. Van Thanh flower village: known as Dalat's largest flower village. Although steep terrain, in the form of stairs, this is still the main flower supply for Dalat, especially roses. Van Thanh Rose is known for the body of wild roses. With the new rosebud imported from the Netherlands, the people of Van Thanh have created many kinds of roses of different colors such as pink velvet, pink lotus, pink roses, yellow moonlight, and pink .... strong roses, this place also attracts many visitors with many beautiful flowers such as daisies, glasses, Salem, carnations, coins ... Lac step in the "kingdom of flowers", visitors also enjoy the charming scent.
2. Tanung village ( the village of minority ethnic ). One of the small groups of Chil People who live in Dalat at the beginning when Dalat's foundation and development. K'ho people group live in the valley nearby Falls and the river
3. Elephant Waterfall
Elephant Waterfalls: Among the many things to see and do in Da Lat is Elephant Waterfall. At 40 meters high, it is indeed a majestic waterfall! We will walk slowly down from top to bottom, where you can take some beautiful pictures. ( 30 Minutes Admission Ticket Included)
Lunch time: We will have lunch at a local restaurant
4. Linh An Pagoda - Tallest lady buddha in Central highlandsLinh An Pagoda:
It makes visitors interested because of its location and architecture. It has an area of 4 hectares with many kinds of trees. Linh An Pagoda is 30km far from Dalat City which has been an ideal destination for tourists visiting, especially the European. In the garden, you can view the biggest Happy Buddha and lady buddha in southern Vietnam. ...Duration: 30 Minutes Admission Ticket Free
5. Cricket Farm & rice wine cooking
Thien An cricket farm in Dalat must be quite strange to many people, but if you have the opportunity, visit the cricket farm to experience the difference compared to the usual tourist attractions. Here, you will be enthusiastically instructed by the farm owner on how to raise crickets, care for crickets, and breed them. Additionally, you can eat meals made with crickets.
6. Mr. Cuong Hoang's Silk Factory: The silk weaving factory in Dalat is an interesting place to visit, to see the entire process, from cocoon to the fabric. This is the only silk factory in the country that maintains the old method of removing silks from the cocoons. The cocoons are soaked in hot water, and the delicate thread is wound onto a machine that unravels the cocoon. The thread is then wound onto a reel, which is used on a large loom, to weave it into delicately patterned fabric.
7. Mê Linh Coffee Plantation & Weasel Coffee
They not only grow their coffee, but they also roast on-site and sell it from their very own cafe. The complex stretches from the top to the bottom of the hill and through the coffee trees. It consists of many seating areas, a shop, a café, and weasel living quarters. Their specialty of course is weasel coffee and they have a few options to choose from too. You can also buy their coffee products and accessories from the shop. It’s located at the top part of the complex. There are several coffee and tea-related items for sale to shop to your heart’s content. ...
8. Datanla Waterfall
At the Datanla waterfalls, you will take the roller coaster going from the top of the hill riding through a Pine forest to the foot of the fall...., you also try the longest zipline in Southeast Asia. view a majestic waterfall
9. KAYAK/SUP Tuyen Lam Lake
Enjoying the scenery of the lake while rowing on the sup boat will make visitors feel fully immersed in the unique natural space. Here you can swim and ẹnoy the sunset on the boat
Drop off at the hotel, end tour.
Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
We will bring an umbrella for you in case it rains but you should check the weather. Bring your raincoat if you want to wear your one.
Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips but you can tip them if you want to. it is based on how satisfied you are.
Mr. Cuong's Silk Factory
Linh An pagoda, and Elephant waterfall
Tourists taste rice wine with crickets
Happy Budha at Linh An pagoda
Tourists are taking pictures at the pagoda
Tourists are visiting one of the farms in Van Thanh Flower village
Tourists are learning about coffee and Weasel Coffee
The farmers are working on the farm