Gardens Day Tour (TTV01)
Breathe in the sweet-smelling aroma of blooming flowers and tea fields in a guided day tour adventure in Da Lat!
Find a haven of hydrangeas and more upon exploring lush green fields
Bathe in the cool atmosphere of the Central Highlands peppered with towering pine trees and engulfing mists!
Travel with no worries – lounge as you travel to Da Lat's iconic stops aboard convenient transfers
8:00am-8:30am: Hotel pick up in Da Lat city center or meet up at location
1. THUY THUAN COFFEE: is a beautiful tourist destination with a huge pure coffee shop. When coming here, tourists can enjoy the view, enjoy delicious coffee and choose a beautiful background for their photos.
2. NẮNG COFFEE: Lost in sheep field in the middle of Da Lat mountainous city. There are various kind of check-in point such as Koi Aquarium, Daisy or European Michaelmas Daisy garden (seasonal) which is grown by local farmers. This destination after being sought by many people to become a famous destination for tourists coming to Dalat.
3. Cau Dat farm/ Tea plantation
Cau Dat Farm: is a tourist destination that has never been out of "hot" for young people who love to explore. It is a paradise for virtual life enthusiasts, group photos and wedding photos. It is nothing more amazing than coming to Cau Dat tea hill in the early morning and immersing in the floating clouds as well as enjoying the fresh air and watching the tea buds nestling in the mist.
4. MAMA DALA – Super Hot check-in complex (more than 30 concepts with TikTak Watches, Ancient Yangtze, Bubble House...)
12:00 pm: have lunch at the restaurant and rest
5. LAC TIEN GIOI
Lac Tien Gioi is known as a magical check-in valley. This is one of the new destinations in Da Lat that any tourist can not ignore. Coming here, you will experience a very interesting jeep service. And not only that, this place also contains more than 30 small scenes for visitors to choose to have beautiful photos as the name given to this place.
6. Visit The Hanging Persimmons farm
The Hanging Persimmons farm: Hanging dry persimmon is one of the valuable speciality in Dalat. Dalat hanging persimmon, also known as Japanese hanging persimmon, is a perfect combination of delicious Dalat persimmon and advanced technology from Japan. The product is processed according to a standard-closed process and strictly complies from Japanese drying technology. The outside is dry, but the inside is tender with sweet honey, the delicious of Dalat hanging dry persimmons make with wind and sunshine, turn into brown, sweet, persimmons that are safe for our health.
7. Vườn dâu tây công nghệ cao - Strawberry farm
Strawberry Farm: In Da Lat (Lam Dong), agricultural activities have reached the peak of applying science and technology, especially planting strawberries in greenhouses by hydroponic method. The lovely gardens of hanging strawberries in Dalat are becoming attractive attractions. Many tourists come to the strawberry gardens to choose for themselves the best and most beautiful fruits even if the price is not less than 200,000 VND / kg, 4 - 5 times higher than the type of strawberry grown in the old way (open-air, underground).
4:00pm: go back to hotel or meet up location, end of tour
THUY THUAN COFFEE
Cau Dat farm/ Tea plantation
LAC TIEN GIOI
The Hanging Persimmons farm
Price for Join Group tour: 380.000đ/person
|2 - 3 Pax||4 - 6 Pax||7 - 12 Pax|
All Dalat daily tours included
- Shuttle bus at the hotel
- Sightseeing tickets
- Professional tour guide
- Drink 500ml/1 day/ 1 pax
- Jeep tickets, train tickets, cable tickest, slide tickets and all services inside the tourist attractions
- Other personal expenses out of program
The fares for children
- Children under 1 meter are free of charge (sharing a seat with an accompanying adult)
- Children from 1m to 1.2m are charged 50% of tickets
- Children over 1.2m are charged 100% of tickets
Multi day trips that are cancelled within 24 hours of the start time of the trip will be charged out at 50%. Trips that are cancelled more than 24 hours before the start of the trip will not be charged.
Day trips must be cancelled the evening before the day of the trip in order to avoid cancellation charges of 50%. Exceptions may be made in case of extreme weather conditions on day trips only.
Any deposits that are required in advance of a trip are for hotel or other travel services that may or may not be refundable, depending on the trip and time of cancellation.