Dalat - Mui Ne One Day
Da Lat - Muine One Day Tour
Don't be stuck in a bus. We hear to help you discover 4 countries in one day. Dalat is beautiful with flower and the cool weather which is like a small Europe, Visit the countryside with a view of coffee plantation and drink weasel coffee like you are in Bali, Indonesia. We will visit the white sand dune in Muine you will feel hot and maybe get lost in the desert. Visit the fishing village like you traveling in Califonia.
- Dalat Van Thanh Flower Village: The biggest flower village in Dalat, here you can see the technique of taking care of flowers and may have some pictures of them.
- Coffee Plantation and Weasel coffee. You will have a chance to drink the most expensive poop in the world. Coffee from the Weasel animal. see the coffee trees and try the different of many kinds of coffee if you want.
- Pongour Waterfall: the biggest waterfall in the south of Vietnam. 50 meters high and 200 meters wide. it is a majestic waterfall for who is photos lovers.
- Rice field: The fresh smell when rice gets ripe that you won't ever forget. go there to take beautiful pictures with the meadow in green color.
- White Sandune: like you are in Arabia. you can explore the place by jeep or walk. the wind blowing, the sun shining combines with the white sand dune and some small lake create a dream image, here you can take many nice photos.
- Fishing Village: Many ships on the shore and some Fishman collect fishes and pack them to sell. here you can buy some if you want.
- Bring some extra money to spend for food and drinks.
- Wearing shoes and hat will be better for the waterfall.
- We will bring some umbrellas if it is going to rain. But you should bring your own raincoat so you can wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: it is flexible you can tip or not. it is based on how satisfied you are.
Transportation: private car ( depend on group size)
Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want to pick up in the City ( pay extra: 20 Usd if you want to pick up from the airport).
pick up time: 8.00 am
Tour includes English speaking tour guide. all entrance fee. Car. driver. one bottle of water.
Not included: Meal,
Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Multi day trips that are cancelled within 24 hours of the start time of the trip will be charged out at 50%. Trips that are cancelled more than 24 hours before the start of the trip will not be charged.
Day trips must be cancelled the evening before the day of the trip in order to avoid cancellation charges of 50%. Exceptions may be made in case of extreme weather conditions on day trips only.
Any deposits that are required in advance of a trip are for hotel or other travel services that may or may not be refundable, depending on the trip and time of cancellation.