3 waterfalls tour in Dalat (TTV12)
Good foods, beautiful nature, rich culture, friendly people
If you are a nature-lover who likes to experience majestic waterfall sceneries, or a photography enthusiast who are looking for the ideal shooting spot, this tour is designed just for you. You will have a day to discover the four most famous waterfalls in Dalat. Let's immerse yourself in the beauty and the creativity of Mother Nature.
Place to visit
8h:00 am - 9:00 am: Hotel pick up in Da Lat city center or meet up at the location
1. Van Thanh flower village: known as Dalat's largest flower village. Although steep terrain, in the form of stairs, this is still the main flower supply for Dalat, especially roses. Van Thanh Rose is known for the body of wild roses. With the new rosebud imported from the Netherlands, the people of Van Thanh have created many kinds of roses of different colors such as pink velvet, pink lotus, pink roses, yellow moonlight, and pink .... strong roses, this place also attracts many visitors with many beautiful flowers such as daisies, glasses, Salem, carnations, coins ... Lac step in the "kingdom of flowers", visitors also enjoy the charming scent.
2. Tanung village ( the village of minority ethnic ). One of the small groups of Chil People who live in Dalat at the beginning when Dalat's foundation and development. K'ho people group live in the valley nearby Falls and the river
3. Datanla Waterfall
Datanla Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Da Lat, with multiple layers of cascading water. Visitors can experience the popular activity of riding the alpine coaster, which is the longest in Southeast Asia while enjoying the stunning views of the waterfall from the second and third tiers.
- Entrance fee is excluded
- Alpine coaster is not included
4. Pongour Waterfall
Pongour Waterfall or also known as 7 cascading waterfalls, is the most beautiful waterfall in the Central Highlands. The waterfall is located in the Duc Trong district, about 50km south of Da Lat City on National Highway 20. (30 Minutes Admission Ticket Included)
5. Elephant Waterfall: Among the many things to see and do in Da Lat is Elephant Waterfall. At 40 meters high, it is indeed a majestic waterfall! We will walk slowly down from top to bottom, where you can take some beautiful pictures. ( 30 Minutes Admission Ticket Included)
Lunch time: We will have lunch at a local restaurant
6. Linh An Pagoda - Tallest lady buddha in Central highlandsLinh An Pagoda:
It makes visitors interested because of its location and architecture. It has an area of 4 hectares with many kinds of trees. Linh An Pagoda is 30km far from Dalat City which has been an ideal destination for tourists visiting, especially Europeans. In the garden, you can view the biggest happy Buddha and Lady Buddha in southern Vietnam. ...duration: 30 Minutes Admission Ticket Free
7. Cricket Farm
Thien An cricket farm in Dalat must be quite strange to many people, but if you have the opportunity, visit the cricket farm to experience the difference compared to the usual tourist attractions. Here, you will be enthusiastically instructed by the farm owner on how to raise crickets, care for crickets, and breed them. Additionally, you can eat meals made with crickets.
8. Mr. Cuong's Silk Factory: The silk weaving factory in Dalat is an interesting place to visit, to see the entire process, from cocoon to the fabric. This is the only silk factory in the country that maintains the old method of removing silks from the cocoons. The cocoons are soaked in hot water, and the delicate thread is wound onto a machine that unravels the cocoon. The thread is then wound onto a reel, which is used on a large loom, to weave it into a delicately patterned fabric.
9. Mê Linh Coffee Plantation & Weasel Coffee
They not only grow their coffee, but they also roast on-site and sell it from their cafe. Their area is very extensive with complex stretches from the top to the bottom of the hill and through the coffee trees. It consists of many seating areas, a shop, a café, and weasel living quarters. Their specialty of course is weasel coffee and they have a few options to choose from too. You can also buy their coffee products and accessories from the shop. It’s located at the top part of the complex. There are several coffee and tea-related items for sale to shop to your heart’s content. ...
Drop off at the hotel, end tour
Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
We will bring an umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. Bring your raincoat if you want to wear your one.
Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips but you can tip them if you want to. It is based on how satisfied you are.
- Price of joint group: 30 USD/each
- Private group: 70 USD/each
All Dalat daily tours included
- All entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Purified drinking water 500ml/1 day/ 1 pax
- Ticket for Alpine coaster, zipline
- Other personal expenses out of the program
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fee (Datanla Waterfall)
The fares for children
- Children under 1 meter are free of charge (sharing a seat with an accompanying adult)
- Children from 1m to 1.2m are charged 50% off tickets
- Children over 1.2m are charged 100% of tickets
- The schedule can be changed to suit concrete conditions, but we make sure to keep all destinations on the tour table
- We just pick you up at the hotel inner of Dalat, if you stay in Tuyen Lam Area or far away from Dalat, please help us go to the center of Dalat or come to the office
- If you would like to go private tour, please contact us / the receptionist.