Cloud Hunting - Experience Dalat special products (TTV20)
It is an exciting journey to explore the natural beauty and experience local specialties in Dalat. It includes witnessing the sunrise, visiting the Tea platation, the wine production factory, Tea museum, and enjoying coffee. Flexible ticket prices are available for children.
Pick up: 4-4:30 AM
1. Witness the magnificent and enchanting sunrise at the infinite cloud paradise.
2. Take beautiful pictures at Cau Dat tea Farm - Wind Power Hill.
3. Visit the Dalat wine production factory.
4. Tea museum.
5. Coffee shop (self-pay).
Price for the joint group: $35
The tour includes:
- Transportation in a modern vehicle.
- English or Korean-speaking tour guide.
- Entrance tickets to the listed attractions.
- Drinking water (1 bottle per person per day).
The tour does not include:
- Other expenses not mentioned in the program.
Fares for children:
- Children under 1 meter are free of charge (sharing a seat with an accompanying adult).
- Children from 1m to 1.2m are charged 50% off tickets.
- Children over 1.2m are charged as adults.