Visit the Top attractions in Dalat (TTV 19)
Explore the enchanting attractions of Dalat on this tour package. Marvel at the captivating architecture of the Crazy House and the historic Dalat Railway Station, Linh Phước Pagoda, and the breathtaking Datanla Waterfall, where you can experience the thrill of the longest alpine coaster ride in Southeast Asia. Immerse yourself in the spiritual ambiance of Thien Vien Truc Lam and enjoy the scenic Tuyen Lam Lake.
1. Crazy House: A must-visit place in Dalat, the Crazy House is truly captivating in terms of architecture.
2. Dalat Railway Station: This architectural landmark was built during the French colonial era in Vietnam. You can take a train from here to visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda.
3. Linh Phuoc Pagoda: A beautiful Buddhist pagoda with intricate mosaic designs.
4. Datanla Waterfall: Explore the waterfall by taking the longest alpine coaster ride in Southeast Asia. Please note that the cost of the coaster ride (250,000 VND per person) is not included.
5. Thien Vien Truc Lam - Tuyen Lam Lake: A spiritual attraction located near Tuyen Lam Lake. From here, you can enjoy the view of the lake or take a leisurely walk down.
6. Dalat Flower Park: This city flower park offers a pleasant stroll and a chance to admire Xuan Huong Lake. The entrance fee is not included (100,000 VND per person).
7. Dalat Square - Xuan Huong Lake: A place where locals relax in the afternoon. It's a truly beautiful spot to rest and enjoy the scenery.
Price: 35 usd/ pax ( group Tour ) - private: 50 usd/ pax
The tour package includes:
- Transportation in a modern vehicle.
- English or Korean-speaking tour guide.
- Entrance tickets to the listed attractions.
- Drinking water (1 bottle per person per day).
The tour package does not include:
- Ticket costs for the alpine coaster at Datanla Waterfall, flower park, and train ride.
- Other expenses not mentioned in the program.
The fares for children
-Children under 1 meter are free of charge (sharing a seat with an accompanying adult)
Children from 1m to 1.2m are charged 50% off tickets
Children over 1.2m are charged 100% of tickets