Coffee Class and Dalat Outskirt tour (TTV 16)
This is a special tour Its organized during the coffee season in Dalat- Viet Nam. You will experience the complete process of making an authentic cup of coffee. Additionally, you will visit attractive tourist destinations in the outskirts of Dalat's countryside
Our tour guide will pick you up at the hotel for a day trip to explore the outskirts of Da Lat, which offers many interesting and fascinating attractions such as:
- Van Thanh Flower Village: This is one of the four traditional flower villages in Da Lat. You will have the opportunity to admire beautiful flowers and learn about the flower-growing industry.
- Visit the K'ho ethnic minority: Explore the culture and lifestyle of the K'ho ethnic minority in Da Lat.
- Visit a cricket farm and traditional rice wine production facility: Learn about the process of raising crickets and the traditional production of Vietnamese rice wine.
- Visit a silk production company: Discover the silk production process and learn about the renowned silk products.
- Elephant waterfall: Explore the majestic Elephant Waterfall, one of the must-see waterfalls in Da Lat.
- Visit Linh An Pagoda which has the tallest statue of Lady Budha in Vietnam
- Enjoy lunch: Take a break and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Visit and experience a coffee tour: Discover the coffee production process and indulge in a coffee-tasting experience.
1. Visit coffee farms:
- Explore a coffee farm and experience picking ripe coffee during the harvest season.
- Learn to differentiate between different coffee varieties.
- Learn about coffee plant care and how to harvest coffee beans.
2. Visit the Civet farm:
- Learn about the origin of Civet coffee.
- Tour the "Natural Sales" Civet enclosure.
- Learn about the habits and care of Civets and the collection of Civet droppings.
- Introduction to the Civet coffee production process at Me Linh.
- Experience the process of selecting coffee beans.
- Experience roasting coffee using the manual Lysander roasting machine.
- Experience brewing self-roasted coffee using manual tools (such as a phin, pour-over V6).
- Enjoy the coffee you roasted and brewed yourself.
- The roasting, grinding, and brewing process will be supported by Me Linh staff.
- Guests will have the option to choose from three types of coffee: Robusta, Arabica, or Moka.
3. Experience roasting, grinding, and brewing regular coffee
note: You will be using one of the three types of coffee beans for the roasting process: Robusta, Arabica, or Moka.
Going back to Dalat city.
thanks for your experience with us
Price for joining group: 59 usd/ pax
- All entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Purified drinking water 500ml/1 day/ 1 pax
- 1.5g coffee bean
- a cup of coffee
- Lunch ( vegetable buffet)
- Other personal expenses out of the program
The fares for children
Children under 1 meter are free of charge (sharing a seat with an accompanying adult)
Children from 1m to 1.2m are charged 70% off tickets
Children over 1.2m are charged 100% of tickets
The schedule can be changed to suit concrete conditions, but we make sure to keep all destinations on the tour table
We just pick you up at the hotel inner of Dalat, if you stay in Tuyen Lam Area or far away from Dalat, please help us go to the center of Dalat or come to the office
If you would like to go private tour, please contact us / the receptionist.