DaLat always be a wonderful place in our mind, right? There was some beautiful place you should not to pass out when coming DaLat. Let's explore with us now
How To Travel From Nha Trang To Da Lat
1. By Bus
Taking bus from Nha Trang to Da Lat is the best option which is suitable for your schedule and budget. It takes 4 hours including a 30-minute breakfast/ WC stop and one hour out of Nha Trang, and now it's faster to travel from Da Lat to Nha Trang.
There are many local bus companies run this route but you should choose The Sinh Tourist, Phuong Trang, Cuc Tung or Vu Huong bus as they are reliable services.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: around 11 USD - 15 USD
- Distance: 140 km
Da Lat City
Phuong Trang bus:
- Add: 5 Le Thanh Ton street, Nha Trang city
- Tel: (08) 58-3524.315
- Website: www.futabuslines.com.vn
- Departure time: 08h:00, 10h00, 14h00 daily
- Phuong Trang bus always provides the transfer service in Dalat city (pick-up & deliver) with free of charge (applied for 10km inside Dalat city). So you can take advantage of this service for saving your taxi fee.
- There are 30 seats in a Phuong Trang bus. It;s more comfortable safe for tourists. They have a 20 minute rest stop at Tra Lien, 38km west of Nha Trang.
The Sinh Tourist
- Add: Vuong St., Nha Trang City
- Tel: +84.258.3524329
- Email: [email protected]
- Open: 06:00 - Close: 22:00
3. By Motorbike
Are you readdy to visit Da Lat? These inspiration are for you!
Let us introduce some interesting places with mountain scenery for you to choose
During each trip to Da Lat, everyone has their own way to enjoy their trip and relax during a short vacation. Some people like to go to open places, separate fr
there are some interesting activities that you should try once time at least when visiting Tuyen Lam lake.
Coming to Dalat, you should not missed the majesty of 3 waterfalls: Elephant, Datanla and Pongour Waterfall. Let’s discover with VietChallenges!