Tour vượt thác của Băng Di bắt đầu từ 8h30 đến 16h, bao gồm 6 thử thách theo nhiều cấp độ tại khu vực thác Datanla, chèo thuyền kayak trên hồ Tuyền Lâm. Để chuy
How To Travel From Nha Trang To Da Lat
1. By Bus
Taking bus from Nha Trang to Da Lat is the best option which is suitable for your schedule and budget. It takes 4 hours including a 30-minute breakfast/ WC stop and one hour out of Nha Trang, and now it's faster to travel from Da Lat to Nha Trang.
There are many local bus companies run this route but you should choose The Sinh Tourist, Phuong Trang, Cuc Tung or Vu Huong bus as they are reliable services.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: around 11 USD - 15 USD
- Distance: 140 km
Da Lat City
Phuong Trang bus:
- Add: 5 Le Thanh Ton street, Nha Trang city
- Tel: (08) 58-3524.315
- Website: www.futabuslines.com.vn
- Departure time: 08h:00, 10h00, 14h00 daily
- Phuong Trang bus always provides the transfer service in Dalat city (pick-up & deliver) with free of charge (applied for 10km inside Dalat city). So you can take advantage of this service for saving your taxi fee.
- There are 30 seats in a Phuong Trang bus. It;s more comfortable safe for tourists. They have a 20 minute rest stop at Tra Lien, 38km west of Nha Trang.
The Sinh Tourist
- Add: Vuong St., Nha Trang City
- Tel: +84.258.3524329
- Email: [email protected]
- Open: 06:00 - Close: 22:00
3. By Motorbike
Are you readdy to visit Da Lat? These inspiration are for you!
On February 18th, Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism in Lam Dong Province said that until now, there has been any cases of Covid-19 virus infection in La
Let’s visit the dairy farm of Dalat Milk – one of the impressive destination of Da Lat