Vietnam Airlines Schedule: There are 2 return flights Dalat – Ho Chi Minh
- From Dalat to HCMC: at 09:50am and 05:30pm everyday.
- From HCMC to Dalat: at 08:10am and 03:50pm everyday.
Airline booking offices:
+ Vietnam Airlines Representative Office
Add: 02 Ho Tung Mau street, Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 833 499 – 3 841 841
+ Lien Khuong airport booking office
Add: 02 – 04 Tran Quoc Toan street, Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 822 895 – 3 835 356
Flying hours: Dalat – HCMC: 50 minutes.
2. BY TRAIN – RAILWAY:
+ Tourists catch the train from Saigon railway station (in Ho Chi Minh city) to Thap Cham railway station (in Ninh Thuan province). Then, at Thap Cham, there is free bus of the station picking you up to Dalat, you can enjoy the beauty of Ngoan Muc pass.
It takes you 9 hours from Saigon railway station to Thap Cham railway station and then 3 hours from Thap Cham to Dalat city.
+ Or tourists catch the train from Saigon railway station to Nha Trang railway station (in Khanh Hoa province). Then, you catch the bus (with cost) to Dalat at the bus station in the South of Nha Trang city (address: No. 58, 23 thang 10 street, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province), of:
Phuong Trang company – Tel: 058 3 562626 - Departure time: 8am, 10am and 2pm everyday.
Mai Linh company – Tel: 058 3 59 06 06 - Departure time: 8:30am and 3:00pm everyday.
It takes you 12 hours from Saigon railway station to Nha Trang railway station and 3hours 30m from Nha Trang to Dalat.
3. BY BUS – ROAD:
- The high-quality bus is the best choice for tourists who want to travel to Dalat by road. The service here is fair, there are always ready bus to pick tourists up to the station. The main bus station is located at No. 1 To Hien Thanh street which is 1km far from the city center. At the station, tourists can book tickets for Dalat – HCMC route (320km).
- The ticket cost of the high-quality bus is rather higher than other coaches but the service is fair. In the peak period, tourists should book return ticket as soon as you have the plan to travel to Dalat.
Ho Chi Minh city ↔ Dalat city
- Length: 320 km, it takes 6 to 8 hours.
- Departure time: There is a turn for each 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Kinds of bus:
* 45-seat Universe Luxury Bus .
* 40-seat mobi-home Bus.
- Booking office:
+ In Ho Chi Minh city:
Phuong Trang company
Add: 274 – 276 De Tham St – Pham Ngu Lao ward – Dist 1 – HCMC.
Tel: (+84-8) 38. 309 309
Thanh Buoi company
Add: 266 – 268 Le Hong Phong St – ward 4 – Dist 5 – HCMC.
Tel: (+84-8) 38 308 090
Mien Dong bus station
Add: 292 Dinh Bo Linh St, ward 26, Binh Thanh Dist – HCMC.
Tel: (08) 899 1607- Fax: (08) 899 2094
+ In Dalat:
Branch of Phuong Trang company
Add: 11A/2 – Le Quy Don St – Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 58 58 58
Branch of Thanh Buoi company
Add: 05 Lu Gia St – Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 821 264
Add: 01 To Hien Thanh St, ward 3, Dalat.
- Picking-up service: In Dalat city, Bao Loc city, Duc Trong district, there are always transhipment cars to pick you up from your house to the station within 10 kilometers.